As a native to Florida, Captain Robby has fished around the Naples Florida area in pursuit of big game Grouper, Snapper, Sharks, Wahoo, Cobia, Amberjack, and much more pretty much all of his life. His experience both inshore and offshore makes him an extremely well-rounded angler with the technical experience to target any pelagic species. Captain Robby is passionate about the offshore, inshore, big game, light tackle – well, just about any kind of fishing you can think of.
Robby gains the majority of his expertise for being a Commerical Fisherman, which sets him apart from other captains in the Naples, Florida area. So not only does he fish for his enjoyment, but he also is a Commercial Fisherman professionally which makes him extraordinary at what he does.
Call now: (239) 896-6123
THE BOAT IS A 35′ PARKER SPORT CABIN, WELL KNOWN FOR IT’S FAST, COMFORTABLE RIDE AND BEING SECOND TO NONE IN HARDCORE FISHING ABILITY. MORE TIME FISHING, LESS TIME RIDING!!
Powered by twin Yamaha 300 HP Legendary Four Stroke motors, cruising at 35+ knots. Never have to sacrifice beating the competition to the next Naples Florida deep sea fishing hot spots = more time fishing!
Some advantages of the Parker Sports Cabin:
- Parker’s Sport Cabin boats are built to welcome the changing weather with comfort in mind.
- The enclosed cabin allows 365 days of protection from the sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Parker boats proudly serve in commercial, governmental agencies, recreational and high-tech sports fishing use around the world.
- Fully Shaded Cockpit (fishing area)
- Meet & Exceed USCG Safety requirements
- Life raft, EPIRB, Lifejackets (Type II) Provided
- Fully Enclosed Sports Cabin to keep you dry at all times
- HD Radar
- Marine Stereo System
TACKLE & FISHING LICENSES:
- Shimano & Penn Rods / Reels
- Built in Live wells
- Fishing Licenses for the Entire Boat
- Federal Reef & Pelagic Permit (Allows us to Fish Past 9 Miles Offshore)
- We Fillet Your Catch, No Extra Charge!
For more specifications on the Boat please visit:http://www.parkerboats.net/2820-xld/
Type of fishing: Offshore
What to Bring:
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts.
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case.”
- Motion Sickness Medication: Bonine or Dramamine.
- Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks (Alcoholic Drinks and Cigarette Smoking allowed.)
- Camera and video camera that can stand up to saltwater.
- Cooler to leave in your car for after the trip for your fish fillets.
Weather: Click here to see current weather
Pick up Locations: Multiple Pick-up